Donations and Memberships
Catonsville Rails To Trails CRTT relies on the generous support of the community to build and maintain the Catonsville trail system. It cost approximately $500,000/mile to clear and build trails along abandoned Catonsville railways. If bridges, tunnels or walkways have to constructed, the price rises to $1 million/per mile.
Catonsville Rails To Trails (CRTT) stretches every dollar we receive!
CRTT partners with local businesses allowing us to services and goods for as much as 50% off.
- CRTT uses volunteers from local schools and the community for clearing and building trails.
- Most of our work is done manually with hand saws and loppers.
- Your donation/membership is fully tax deductible.
- Help us to preserve green space in Catonsville
- On-line donations makes it easy to donate to special projects such as Eagle Scout projects